Monday, April 5, 2010

Jumping on the bandwagon

Well, I finally decided I needed to start blogging.  :)  It has been a long time coming and I thought it would be so easy, especially since I had blogged with my students last year.  I must admit that having a personal blog is a bit overwhelming.  As I sit here trying to figure out page layout, pictures, and backgrounds I can't help but think what is so interesting about my life that I would want to blog about it.  I read all of my friends blogs and they seem so insightful and interesting.  I'm going to try my best and keep up.

Aiden is doing so many fun things now that the only way for our families who live so far away to enjoy him is via technology--hence the blog!  With mine and Josh's busy next couple of months we hope that they can keep up with us on here.

Bear with me!  

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's so fun. Almost like being on the road with you guys! Lil Emily is so precious! (an duh, Aiden is too).

    ReplyDelete