Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Aiden's first day at MDO

Aiden started MDO 3 weeks ago.  I wish I posted a picture the day he started like all the other super moms but I didn't...

He has grown so much in 3 weeks and it is so hard to believe.  Days 1 and 2 were a little difficult.  He had a little separation anxiety as he walked in.  Day 5 (today) went swimmingly! :)  He walked in like Mr. Hotshot and said, "bye momma".  As he was walking in I got a sad feeling in my heart.  He quickly realized that he didn't give me the appropriate amount of hugs and kisses (if you know Aiden you know he is OCD about hugs and kisses, "One more on the cheek, one more on the lips, hug, one more kiss on the forehead, etc) and asked me to come back.  My heart was restored! :)  I'm so fortunate that he is loving it so much.  I totally believe that his teachers love him and love on him throughout the day and that makes a HUGE difference!  Praise God!

Side note: I have a friend, nameless, who's son is having a very difficult time adjusting to school.  It is heartbreaking for him and her.  If you would kindly send a prayer for my friend and her son I'd appreciate it!

Day 1: Cute backpack and lunch box.  If I would let him wear the back pack at all times, he would! 

This is the best we could get

Putting his stuff in his basket





No comments:

Post a Comment