Monday, December 12, 2011

Quick recap-- June and July

We had a very busy summer, as always!!  Started off with the trip to Greece which was by far the best family vacation we have ever been on.  This year was a lot of fun with Aiden because he could really enjoy the water.  We spent a lot of time outside in our backyard playing, swimming in the neighborhood pool, and swimming at the lake.

We had friends over to swim-- Sweet Caroline did not like the cold water.

 Aiden and daddy playing 




Cousins came to visit-  We have the cutest kids if I do say so myself! 

We found some splash parks around town and had a blast with our friends!! 

Aiden, Saylor, and Brynlee

 Aiden and daddy setting up some fun at the lake 




Swimming at the lake!  There were probably 50 pictures of Aiden and Josh in the water but not a single one of me...  I DO NOT get into water! :) 



Josh and I also went to Vegas with Marcus, my parents and my uncle Bobby.  Aiden got to spend some time alone in Midland with Josh's parents.  That was the first time he was away from home without us but he did great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment